Microsoft Office is a collection of desktop applications and services designed and marketed by the Microsoft Company. This office suite is compatible with both Windows and Mac OSX operating systems. The initial version of Microsoft Office came with applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word etc. The latest version, Office 2013 is expected to release this December.
We all know that Microsoft is famous for their expert customer services. Along with the features and functions, Microsoft also provides quality support services for Office suite users. Almost all the solutions for common queries are available in the website, Office.microsoft.com. If you fail to find the solution for your issue directly from the website, you need not worry as their 24-hour online customer support is on to help. You can easily contact the Microsoft Support team for any issues related to Microsoft Office either online, or by phone or email.
How to Contact Microsoft?
- First of all, turn on your system and launch your internet browser.
- Now go to Microsoft Office’s Contact Us website.
- Now you can see a list of options there. Choose the one that suits your purpose, that is, contacting Microsoft Office.
- You can also acquire support by simply clicking the ‘Support for Microsoft Office Products’ link.
- Provide information about the type of program or suite used.
- The website has solutions for some prominent issues resolved in the past by other Office suite users. It’s also good to check hot topics listed there, because, sometimes the solution to your problems might be right there.
- If you are keen on Microsoft phone help, click on the question mark icon on the upper right corner of the page.
- Provide answers to the questions that appear on the next page. Now hit on the Next button.
You are left with three major options for contacting Microsoft an they are:
- Online help
If you wish to report the errors via email or online, then click appropriate links to send reports via online or email. For availing ‘Microsoft Phone Help,’ please dial the phone number given in the website. Depending on the intensity of the issue, a small amount of money will be charged from you.
Hope the instructions discussed above suffice to contact the Microsoft Tech support team. Thank you!