We all use Microsoft Office on a daily basis and it is one of the greatest products of Microsoft. Using and installing of this software is really easy. Using of Microsoft product line gives you the confidence of using a computer effectively.
When we purchase the program from the website, we need to download it and install it on our computers. For the successful registration of the software, you need to activate it using a product key. Only when the activation is successful, you will be able to use the software effectively. You can perform activation online or through phone. Activation of Microsoft programs is quite simple when compared to deactivation of an already installed Microsoft Office program.
We normally think about deactivation when we need to transfer the license to another computer. For deactivation process, phone activation is not effective. The phone activation software would take your system as an already activated one.
Let us check the various instructions to deactivate Microsoft Office.
- You can try to log into your computer as administrator.
- Now click on Start button on Windows and click Control Panel. You will find Control Panel when you click Start or when you select Settings menu. It mainly depends upon the version that you have installed.
- You can double click Add or Remove programs if you have Windows XP or earlier versions of Windows. If you have Windows 7 or Windows Vista operating system installed, you can double click Programs and Features.
- Now select Microsoft Office from the displayed list of programs that are installed. You will find an Uninstall or Remove button. Depending upon the version that you have installed, the name of Microsoft Office will appear accordingly.
- When you click on Uninstall, you will be asked whether you need to uninstall. You can select Yes. It would take few minutes to complete uninstallation of Microsoft Office.
- You can now restart your computer when you receive the prompt to restart. This would be end of deactivation process of Microsoft Office.
You can now understand that uninstallation would be the best method to deactivate Microsoft Office. You can reactivate the program once you have installed it on your next computer. Activation process would be quite simple. To repair Microsoft Office, you can get assistance from Help and Support team. They will help you to repair Microsoft Office effectively.