Windows XP is an operating system which made Microsoft as the world’s favorite. But, Windows vista which was released after that is not as promising as expected. It showed several problems in several functions. In order to solve these problems, Windows Vista support is providing Windows chat to help their users to fix the software.
One of the most useful features that the Vista support provides is the Windows Startup Repair. It is a tool which diagnoses and fixes the errors automatically. If you are experiencing problems with starting the Windows, running this repair program will help you to fix this trouble.
Try the following steps to install and use the repair software to fix the problems with booting of Windows Vista.
Steps to follow
- Start your computer with Windows Vista DVD. For booting from the DVD drive you need to configure the BIOS settings on your PC. Check your motherboard manual for finding how to access the BIOS menu.
- After selecting the BIOS menu, a message will show saying press any key to boot from CD or DVD. Then press any key and the windows Vista will start loading from DVD.
- Set the time, language and other settings which are asked to configure. Click Repair Your Computer option after setting the required options.
- Then select the option to install Windows Vista and you can install the different drivers by clicking Load Drivers. Then click Next to continue.
- A list of options will appear and from that list click Startup Repair. The repair process will start automatically.
- During the repair process the computer may restart several times. There is nothing to worry; it is a part of the repairing process.
- If you have any doubt that your computer is damaged during any of the software installation, click System Restore. Then it will restore all the programs in your computer automatically. If you have no such doubts, click Cancel.
These are the procedures for using the Windows startup repair and for fixing the errors with booting windows.
If you still find problems in fixing your Windows, you can contact vista support and they will give you instructions online through Windows chat. If you are still not able to fix the trouble with your computer, it is better to seek professional help from Windows support.
If you follow the above instructions, you can easily fix the minor errors that occur to your Windows Vista.