Outlook Express is one of the best software based mail services that enable you to manage your mails efficiently. Offline email services like Outlook are widely used in corporate offices as it enables them to send and receive emails internally. For this same reason, these emails are fast and cannot be accessed by outsiders. But then, it is human to look for advancements and innovations. If you find it a hassle to switch between identities and look for a solution that enables you to access multiple emails, all at one place, then it is high time you shift from Outlook Express to the newest mail program, Windows Live Mail.
The mail service is similar to Outlook Express but more intuitive to say. To upgrade to one, follow these guidelines set forth by the Windows live phone support team.
- In order to install this software on your system, it should meet certain requirements; it should be a Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or any latest version of Windows.
- You need to have an internet connection and browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Your system must at least have an 800 MHz processor and 128 Mb RAM.
- If your system satisfies all the requirements, you can download the program by going to the Windows Live Mail website. Download the program and install it on your computer. The installation is easy; you just need to follow the step by step instructions given by the installation wizard.
- After installing the program on your computer, you can set up your email account by clicking on Add an Email Account button in the main window of the program. Then, enter your information such as preferred email address, username and password.
- In order to connect to the server, you need to know the mail server settings. These settings are usually referred as POP3 and SMTP.
- Check the box which asks if your servers need authentication. Click Finish on the wizard and now you are ready to send and receive emails.
Hope you were able to understand the various steps involved in setting up a Windows Live Mail. Should there be any queries, do not hesitate to call the Windows live phone support for help. Upgrade Now! And have the best emailing experience ever.