Developed by Microsoft, Communicator 2007 is a part of Microsoft Office, which has integrated different forms of communication into a single application. The communicator 2007 has a simple and easy-to-use interface which offers its users to communicate in real time via instant messaging along with audio and video conferencing and file sharing with other users at any part of the world. It allows users to integrate communicator application with other office programs such as Word, Power Point and Excel so as to collaborate with different projects virtually.
The communicator 2007 includes presence information which shows your willingness and ability to communicate with others on your contact list. By default, the program is automatically configured by the administrator upon installation. But at occasions when you face issues with the software, you will normally seek help from the Microsoft office help chat team without knowing the fact that it is easy to configure and resolve the issues causing the program to work ineffectively. Follow these simple steps to get the job done!
Steps to configure Microsoft Communicator 2007
- Make sure the account information you have provided is right before you make any attempt to configure the program.
Navigate to the Office Communication window and click on Menu. Select Tools from the drop down list and then click Options.
- In the new window, click the Personal tab which will display your account details. Make sure the details provided in the sign-in box under My Account is right. Also verify your sign in id, username and password.
- Now click on the Advance button and select Manual Configuration to configure the program manually.
- Now you will get a page to set the connection manually. Contact your Administrator to get the connection type, Internal Server Name or IP Address and External Server Name or IP Address. Fill the details in the appropriate space provided and click Ok to save the changes.
- Restart your application and try signing in with your username and password.
- To launch the application automatically at windows startup, open Options window as specified in first step. Now mark the check box titled Automatically start communicator when I log on to windows. Click Ok and your changes will be saved.
If the problem still exists, contact Microsoft office help chat team for further support. Thank you for visiting and have a good day!Google+